2010年12月2日星期四

A very accurate timepiece, replica omega Seamaster 300 M Chronomete watches

A very accurate timepiece, replica omega Seamaster 300 M Chronomete watches solid construction, incredible nice finish on case and bracelet because of the combination of polished and brushed parts and in this deal, it comes with both the stainless steel bracelet and original IWC soft strap.I have seen this particular timepiece and was impressed by its condition, only minor wear to detect, even on the bracelet which tend to scratch quickly after wearing it a few times. Horloge Platform Nederland even made a small (HD) video on this timepiece, which enables you to determine the condition of this watch even better.IWC Ingenieur, ref. 3227 from Gerard Nijenbrinks on Vimeo.

I really replica omega Seamaster 300 M Chronomete watchesdont understand the price drop on these Ingenieur timepieces. Although they are probably only liked by collectors, it is a lot of watch for this kind of money. An in-house IWC movement (caliber 80110), high-end finish on all inner and outer parts and a comfortable size of 42.5mm in diameter. The later models are less interesting in my opinion, the sharp edges are gone, the size has become bigger and prices have (of course) gone up. Get a 3227-01 before they run out! Two months ago, I borrowed the AP Royal Oak Offshore Rubber Clad from FW sponsor Watch-Site to write a review about it, and also got their AP Royal Oak 15300ST to compare. Both watches are/were impressive, but the 15300ST was so amazingly nice (nicer that I expected it to be), that I wrote a review about this one as well. You can find it here. As I examined the watch, I noticed that it is much more up to date than the famous 15202ST Jumbo. Praised by many, replica omega Seamaster 300 M Chronomete watches but still a watch for the more advanced collector.Anyway, about a week ago I decided to do a trade to get the AP Royal Oak 15300ST from Watch-Site. The trade included my Rolex Yacht-Master, which I wore very often for about 2 years. Ill probably miss it, but this new Audemars Piguet is a worthy successor I guess . I like their Royal Oak series since I became interested in watches (over 10 years ago) and always envied my friends who already had one of these beauties in their collections. And a week ago, I put a check in front of this cult watch on my list of wannahaves. You can expect a more thorough review on this watch in the future. Below are replica omega Seamaster 300 M Chronomete watches some pictures that I took during my holiday last week, in the south of France.After one week of wearing, Id say this is the most comfortable stainless steel bracelet I have in my modest collection of watches.